NY Lemon Law
Tired of driving a lemon?
Are Defects and Bugs ruining your ownership?
We Can Help!
We Represent Clients Anywhere in NEW York City and New York State.
Call (732) 624-6283 now for FREE case evaluation.
We will be compensated by the car manufacturer only if we win your case.
NO upfront or out-of-pocket expenses for you.
We Service all Boroughs of NYC and Entire NY State.
Your car may be declared a lemon if:
- You purchased or leased a NEW Vehicle.
- Not for commercial use.
- Your vehicle has a valid manufacturer’s warranty
- It has a defect
- The defect is covered by the manufacturer’s express warranty
- The defect substantially impairs the use, market value, or safety of the car
- Manufacturer may raise and has to prove a defense of abuse, neglect and unauthorized alterations
- Your reported the first instance of the defect within the first two years or 18,000 miles from the in-service date/mileage.
- You gave the manufacturer or its authorized dealer a reasonable opportunity (more than FOUR opportunities to repair the same issue will raise a presumption) OR
- Your vehicle was out-of-service for 30 or more days withing the applicable period
- Repeated Stalling
- Check Engine Light
- Excessive oil consumption/burning
- Airbag Problems
- Head Gasket Problems and Head Warping.
- Repeated failure Engine ECM/ECU
- Trans. Shifting issues, Jerking and Excessive Vibration
We don’t get paid, unless you Recover. Ever.
Call (732) 624-6283 for a free case evaluation.
Other states might provide a more extensive consumer protection and lemon law. If you purchased your vehicle in another state, let me evaluate your case.
We don’t necessarily have to apply the laws of the state. I will determine if it is possible, and to your benefit, to rely on the law of another state in your lemon law case…free case evaluation!