PA Lemon Law
Tired of driving a lemon?
Are Defects and Bugs ruining your ownership?
We Can Help!
We Represent Clients Anywhere in Pennsylvania.
Call (215) 515-7113 now for FREE case evaluation.
We will be compensated by the car manufacturer only if we win your case.
NO upfront or out-of-pocket expenses for you.
We Service all 67 PA Counties.
Your car may be declared a lemon if:
- Your vehicle has a manufacturer’s warranty
- It has a nonconformity (a defect, or condition) and that nonconformity is covered by the manufacturer’s express warranty
- The nonconformity substantially impairs the use, market value, or safety of the car
- Manufacturer may raise a defense of accident, abuse, neglect, or alteration of the car by persons other than the manufacturer or its authorized dealer
- Your reported the first nonconformity within the first Year or 12,000 miles from the in-service date/mileage.
- You gave the manufacturer or its authorized dealer a reasonable opportunity (three repairs of the same issue will raise a presumption) to repair the nonconformity.
Even if you are and have been a resident of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, you don’t necessarily have to apply the laws of the state. I will determine if it is possible and to your benefit to rely on the law of another state in your lemon law case…free case evaluation!